GoviEx is a mineral resource company focused on the exploration and development of uranium properties in Africa. With a substantial resource inventory, GoviEx’s main objective is to become a major uranium supplier by exploring and developing its key projects: the Madaouela Project in Niger and the Muntanga Project in Zambia, both of which are forecast to be in production in this uranium cycle.
The African continent is home to an abundance of nature resources and holds approximately 30% of the earth’s known mineral resources. Given this natural wealth, mining has exploded on the continent and has attracted fastest-growing foreign direct investments.
- A growing, Africa-focused uranium company with a robust project development pipeline and jurisdictional diversification.
- Experienced directors and management team.
- One of the largest NI 43-101 uranium resource bases in combination amongst its peer group.
- Considerable exploration potential to further increase mineral resources, with several drill-ready targets defined at each property.
- Mining permits granted in Niger and Zambia, both recognized mining countries with good infrastructure and long mining histories.
- Significant metallurgical test work and engineering studies completed on its material development assets, providing GoviEx with an opportunity to build a strong development pipeline.